Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gatherings


The guys hangin out!

I thought I had more pictures - looking for the camera - well what do you know, it's still in Salt Lake at Tony and Sherry's.   Gathered everything else and the camera got left behind at the Mills side family party.  I'll post more when we can get it.   (Tried to post a video of Claytin - not working - rats!)

Sunday - I subbed in RS. First time I've taught in a long time. Neat lesson on the Sacrament.  Dad helped me get a copy of Elder Eyring's Christmas Devotional talk on the computer so I could share a segment from it... Worked out neat!   Remember when we had pictures of Christ, and those cards I made for you kids to look at during the Sacrament??   If they hold a good memory share with me... 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I remember those cards. My kids are too young right now, but it crosses my mind each sacrament meeting what I'll be able to do for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have to upload the video on youtube and post it as a link. blogger video is having issues right now. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do remember those card and want a set of my own for my kids someday! I liked how they helped keep my mind on the savior!

    ReplyDelete