Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Blog

From our California trip to see Kalon, Mariah, Andrew and Samantha :-D


Dec 11th - Spent the day Christmas shopping and then wrapping gifts for our kids socks I'm creating.  Grandma Mauch used to give us a big sock with lots of gifts in that we would open on Christmas Eve.  As a family we enjoyed it.  I thought I'd do something similar only on a slightly smaller scale.  Bought the socks years ago and this is the first time I've thought about them soon enough to do something with them.  Hope the kids enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I forgot about the stocking Grandma used to give us. That was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I know Sheldon is excited about the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so glad you started a blog! Now I can get all the pics you guys take too ;) well, any that you post. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks thanks for the comments - I was excited to find them!!! :-}

    ReplyDelete